Datum: 02.08.2023

Vložil: DaphnenEuby

Titulek: writing j503o

Это просто великолепная идея
A man has prompted a debate on-line about gym culture after revealing his wife warned him he'd be 'kicked out' for 'taking a look at women'. What occurred to gym tradition? Sharing his experience, he wrote: 'I not too long ago hit the gym once more after not going for about 8 years (Solely to rehab a sports activities injury). I by no means needed to talk casually whereas in the gym even 10 years in the past. The nameless social media consumer, from the UK, posted on the subreddit r/NoStupidQuestions after visiting his native gym for the first time in eight years. He described how, after being unable to attend as a consequence of a sports harm, his return to what he used to consider 'a social place' has turned fairly frosty. One person agreed, saying: 'There are some people that still are social. From the replies it appears it’s a mix of wireless earphones, covid, and tiktok scandals are the principle cause gyms are less social than before. Most people are busy, I've an hour at the gym, so I am there to workout and then go about my day.

Přidat nový příspěvek